Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday Night Out

Actually, I didn't have plans and really didn't know where to go. But Frisca's appointment was cancelled, so we went for dinner!

We went to United Square at Novena for Katong Laksa. It was quite a small portion! Had a good chat.

Then we went to Starbucks to work. I read a book, sorted out and updated the church website. Frisca did her C@R stuff. My first time in Starbucks this year! Frisca had a ice-mocha, I had a caramel frap. Frisca can REALLY make her drink last. At the end of 2 hours, she still had about 1/4 of her cup left, while I was scraping my cup!

The website software was giving me problems, I spent 1+hr trying to work around it, to no avail. In the end, had to call in Mama Dorcas to help.

Then when our laptop batteries died. We talked. About technology in church and if our church is ready for the next generation of technology. Things like webcasting.

Then on the way back, we talked about ministry recruitment. And how to recruit new people. Had a great conversation!

A good friend told me she was going to meet someone alone, at about 930. I got concerned, worried and affected. But she's home safe, and things are ok. Or at least that's what she told me. I think I'm getting too concerned over females for my own good. But I can't help but feel protective! Is it wrong? What do you think? Females out there who know me, do you think I'm over-protective? Is it a good trait or bad?
Regards,
Colin

Sent via Blackberry.

1 comment: