Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friends

It seems, like even though I tell you about my problems, you don't care enough to give me some encouragement. You're a very dear friend to me, but its so difficult. I'm trying to be a good friend. Now, I really need help, but I can't seem to really get encouragement from those whom I thought were close to me!

This month has been a real trying time for me. Instead of feeling surrounded by friends, I feel so so alone. Loneliness, never felt so real. When things are ok, its not so bad. When my world crashes. I feel the heartache. This is why I walled it up so much in the first place. When I opened the door, I still get hurt. I risked, was vulnerable, and now paying the price.

Should I use this as a guage on my relationships? Am I really that bad as a friend? Do I push people away? I can't think why or how.

I can think of only 1 person out there who might bother to listen, but even that person, doesn't offer much in terms of encouragement. This aint counting Haeman.
Regards,
Colin

Sent via Blackberry.

1 comment: