I was playing with the idea of watching Robin Hood, however, the thought that I'll likely be watching Prince of Persia on Saturday/Sunday, put me off a movie today.
Sam & I met @ City Hall, walked to New York New York at City Link, then realised we were supposed to go to Funan instead! So we walked back, through City Link, and up to Funan.
Walked around Funan, looked through the stuff there, I played a few of my pranks on him, he fell for 1 ONLY! He's good at picking out when I'll be pranking him!
We ate at the food court. I had a big bowl of yong tau foo with so much sauce, it was like soup. Sam had Teppanyaki beef. The soup the 2 stalls used, were the same! Just that the teppan place put seaweed in theirs!
We were checking out an exhibition for cos-players, as they had replica guns for sale. There was this young boy, didn't look local, but he was quite cute as he was trying to push me aside like I was an invisible wall. And he kept trying to edge into me. It was a lil annoying, but cute!
From funan, decided to go to Marina Square. On the way there, I had a stroke of brilliance to play pool. Sam felt it was a GREAT idea, as it was a LONG time since we last played together.
However, while on the way to Marina Square, AGAIN at New York New York. Decided to go to AMK to play. Coz it would be cheaper. So, we turned back AGAIN, and took the train to AMK.
At AMK, there was a queue at the elevator to the pool place like I've NEVER seen before, and I really KNOW that place! First time EVER! That there actually was even a queue, much less a LONG queue there. We decided to shelve the idea, and we went to Macs to rest abit.
Then, we went to AMK hub to walk. Bought Oreo Chocolate at Sweet-talk. Sam couldn't be convinced otherwise that the lady put milk instead of tea. I tried all methods to convince him, but to no avail... Either I suck at persuasion, or he's really a blockhead!!! The drink REALLY rich though. Almost sinful. We walked and walked. Saw that there was a HP printer we could buy @ $69 with a $25 purchase, good value!
Alas, all good times must come to an end. I had a great time joking around and hanging out with my dear bro. Heard some stuff from him too. Will keep praying for him. Would you too?
No comments:
Post a Comment