Friday, June 18, 2010

Thursday

Planned earlier to go for dinner with Frisca and Debbie. Frisca needed to find gifts for Father's Day. But she went earlier, thus, we left with just makan and hangout.

I wrote some cards to encourage Debbie as I observed she has been having a tough week. I hid them in various places around her cubicle. She found them all! Of course with some of my help.

She needed 35mm film for a camera. Asked me to find near my place. I checked the shop, but it was closed. Then Debbie backed out of going for dinner together as she said she wanted to go to Mustafa to buy the film. I was quite sad at this. So I did what I could do. Pray. Then I remembered of a camera store in AMK central. I was sure that it would sell the neceesary. So I went, got the film. And went to the office.

I wanted to do some preparation for Church Camp, so I went down to the office early. But in the end, didn't really get much done, as I went for the staff prayer.

It was so awesome. God really met us there, had such a great time basking in the presence of God.

Royce joined us for dinner. We (Frisca, Debbie (she had no other choice), Royce & I) went to toa payoh as Frisca needed to go to a SKP outlet to get some plastic bags for wrapping the gifts for Father's Day. We went to "Fork & Spoon". Simple food court. Royce had beef noodles, Debbie ate VEGETARIAN, Frisca ate some bread, I had curry beef brisket. Desserts, Frisca had fruits, Chendol for Royce and me.

I told Debbie, after eating so much veggies, she probably won't eat any veges for a week or 2! Do you agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment