Now, I'm in Expo Hall 1. Lying down under a tent in the down, with 40 faceless soldiers, scattered left and right of me, with 20,000 people going behind me, to enter the Navy Open House. 20,000 people who will not remember my face, who has no clue that I had to give up my time to come here and do this. 20,000 people who don't care, don't know and doesn't bother who I am. Overhead, planes fly by, people in it oblivious to what's going on down here. That 20,000 people are going somewhere. Beside Expo, many buildings have people busy with phone calls, work, clients, bosses, who also have no idea of 20,000 people moving. I am awed at my small place in the universe... I want more. I want to be of influence, to thousands, and to the one. To bring them to the best that God intended for them!
Regards,
Colin
Sent via Blackberry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment